Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who are the people who draw customs names at fairs, and make it all beautiful?

Its like you give them your name and they spell it. Then they add all these details such as flowers or dolphins into the letters? I wanna get one for my friend , but i dont want to go to an amusement park.. Where can i order it online or is there is a specific name for them?

Who are the people who draw customs names at fairs, and make it all beautiful?
I think I know what you're talking about.

If we're on the same page, this Asian lady made me one with my birthname.

Although she used a special brush with several different colours, followed by littler brushes to make the seagulls and stuff on each letter.

But if we're thinking of the same thing and if you're wanting to do something like that, I suppose you can do the same thing by just taking some different colours of paint and putting them on a regular paint brush and trying different techniques.

deodorant
  • ink refills
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment