Monday, February 13, 2012

Help identifying a flower?

I need help on identifying a flower plant. It is for my science fair and I need the name of the flower to put in my daily logs. From what I see, the plant's leaves are thick compared to other plant's leaves. The leaves look completely different than any other plant. When the flower blooms from the plant, it is a little bit pink and white. If you know what kind of flower/plant I am talking about, please tell me the name and pictures to confirm it is the exact flower I am looking for.

Help identifying a flower?
Sorry but your description is not going to be much help... You need to go into great detail with the characteristics of the plant or post a photo online (best option). Just provide a lot more detail and we should be able help!


No comments:

Post a Comment